The Sea The Sea

That was fun.

I love seeing how you work with different styles of animation in your cartoons, and the ways the 2D/3D/claymation clash with each other. Even though the result is sort of jarring, this cartoon has a very direct, gloomy atmosphere to it that pulls everything together. I also really liked how you animated the ship captain.

Dailytoon #285 Dailytoon #285

It seems I messed up the background color on mine.
Adam Ant and rumplemonkey were great to watch, and COLD was out doing what he does best. Overall, a great toon.

Dailytoon #273 Dailytoon #273

Hi.

Goldencat and Adam-Ant were awesome in this toon.
Thanks for taking the sound out of my movie, by the way.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

it was messing stuff up

flash fraud

The ToyMaker The ToyMaker

Points for originality.

I would'nt of thought of Geppeto being the Toymaker. Good work, good flash, and no real argument against the craft. (though TM 4 ruined the series for me.)

Great Weed Drought of '03 Great Weed Drought of '03

Very good.

I liked the narrator, he sounded just like the guy from A Clockwork Orange. Make more if you want to. I would'nt mind.

Escapism. Escapism.

You like NIN, don't you?

I dunno, that movie has kind of an industrial feel to it. Intelligent commentary on what modern society is like to the imprisoned. This also reminded me of 1984 by George Orwell. Good job.

I wanna be a terrorist I wanna be a terrorist

Two mistakes.

One, you just seemed to want to rant against Bush instead of looking deeper into the issues. Second, you tried to sound too much like Ministry for my taste. Not bad, but work on it a little more.

Kung Fu Phil Kung Fu Phil

Okay...

Neil's basic secret is pointless self absurbity and self gratifaction...thankfully.

Meow Meow... 1? Meow Meow... 1?

It's cliched, so what?

Big deal, it was funny and decent for a year-old release. I liked the choir song right when the dog gets hit.

The $20,000 Zig The $20,000 Zig

It's finger-lickin' zig!

Great concept, but the movie could've been a little more coherent...